Why enter – entry deadline 31st July 2020 – please note we will not be able to offer any further extensions to this date.
Since 2003, the CPhI Pharma Awards has sought to recognise innovation in the Pharmaceutical industry. The event celebrates thinkers and creators breaking new ground and strongly advocate companies committed to driving the industry forward. We accept entries for 15 of the awards categories and we encourage you to enter more than one. It is free to enter.
Don’t forget the entry deadline is 31st July 2020.
Entering the awards will enable you to:
- Get a stamp of approval from the prestigious judging panel of industry experts
- Set yourself apart from the competition
- Gain recognition for excelling in the pharma, biotech and allied industries
We are now accepting entries for the 2020 CPhI Pharma Awards, see the entry guide below and make sure you enter before 31st July 2020 to be in with a chance to win one of these prestigious awards.
Who can enter
The CPhI Pharma Awards are open to Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical companies, engaged in the design, development, manufacture, production and distribution of large and small molecule drug products.
How to enter
- Select the relevant category/ies and review the entry criteria here.
- Register your online account and start your online entry saving it as you go. Make sure to answer all questions, explaining why you or your company should be considered a winner this year. Please refer to the category criteria to guide your entry.
- Upload your supporting evidence.
- Submit your entry by 31st July 2020 online (don’t forget to click on the submit button!).