Since 2003, the CPhI Pharma Awards has sought to recognise innovation in the Pharmaceutical industry. The event celebrates thinkers and creators breaking new ground and strongly advocate companies committed to driving the industry forward. There are 12 awards categories and we encourage you to enter more than one. Entering the awards will enable you to:
- Get a stamp of approval from the prestigious judging panel of industry experts
- Set yourself apart from the competition
- Gain recognition for excelling in the pharma, biotech and allied industries
Our tips on how to submit an award-winning entry to 2019’s CPhI Pharma Awards
Who can enter
The CPhI Pharma Awards are open to Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical companies, engaged in the design, development, manufacture, production and distribution of large and small molecule drug products. They are open to both exhibitors and non-exhibitors of CPhI Worldwide.
How to enter
- Select the relevant category/ies and review the entry criteria here.
- Register your online account and complete the online entry form here answering all questions, explaining why you or your company should be considered a winner this year. Please refer to the category criteria to guide your entry.
- Upload your supporting evidence.
- Submit your entry by 16 August 2019 online.
- Pay for your entry/ies. There is a fee of €99 per entry. If you are submitting multiple entries, please contact us.
Remember, the deadline for entries is 16 August 2019. Now is the time to submit your entry, and make sure you take your place among the best.