Since 2003, the CPhI Pharma Awards has sought to recognise innovation in the Pharmaceutical industry. The event celebrates thinkers and creators breaking new ground and strongly advocate companies committed to driving the industry forward. We accept entries for 12 of the awards categories and we encourage you to enter more than one. It is free to enter.Entering the awards will enable you to:
- Get a stamp of approval from the prestigious judging panel of industry experts
- Set yourself apart from the competition
- Gain recognition for excelling in the pharma, biotech and allied industries
Our tips on how to submit an award-winning entry to 2019’s CPhI Pharma Awards
Who can enter
The CPhI Pharma Awards are open to Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical companies, engaged in the design, development, manufacture, production and distribution of large and small molecule drug products. It’s free to enter and they are open to both exhibitors and non-exhibitors of CPhI Worldwide.
How to enter
- Select the relevant category/ies and review the entry criteria here.
- Register your online account and start your online entry saving it as you go. here Make sure to answer all questions, explaining why you or your company should be considered a winner this year. Please refer to the category criteria to guide your entry.
- Upload your supporting evidence.
- Submit your entry by 1 July 2020 online (don’t forget to click on the submit button!).
Now is the time to submit your entry, and make sure you take your place among the best.