Enter for 2018
Entries are now closed – the 2018 Finalists have been announced!.View the finalists
The CPhI Pharma Awards provide recognition to pharmaceutical companies throughout the entire supply chain who turn inspiration into innovation.
The Awards celebrate thinkers and creators breaking new ground in industry and strongly advocate companies that are committed to driving the industry forward.
- Receive the recognition you deserve – This is your chance to showcase your achievements and celebrate your success with your team.
- Stand out of the crowd – Enjoy the glory and the honour of going up on stage with your colleagues and in front of your clients.
- Enjoy a great night – Participate with your team at the Award Gala and celebrate amongst the other industry colleagues.
- Raise your company profile – Receive coverage in industry publications and have the opportunity to talk about your achievements and successes.
- Associate your company with CPhI – Winners have the exclusive right to use CPhI Pharma Awards Winner logo as part of your campaign.
Who can enter
How to enter
- Award entries are now closed.
- Award entries must be written in English.
- All answers must adhere to the given word count.
- A non-confidential synopsis of your entry is required for press materials as this may be used to publicise the awards (no other materials will be made publically available without prior consent). However, the full details of your entry remain confidential.
- Additional supporting materials can and should be provided (samples, documents, videos or other materials that will help the Jury evaluate your entry).
- All entries must be submitted digitally through this website .
- The submission deadline has been extended until August 10, no entries submitted after this date will be valid for consideration.
Multiple entriesCompanies wishing to enter more than one award category may do so, providing that each submission + synopsis is written specific to the criteria and no entry is repeated.
Terms & conditions
- CPhI treats all material in the strictest of confidence, in keeping with data protection laws. Each member of the Jury Panel has signed non-disclosure agreements ahead of the judging process and the content of your entry will remain sealed from the public with the exception of the 50-100 word synopsis. The synopsis is the only material that will be made publically available.
- Submitted entries will not be discussed outside of the Jury Panel.
- At the judges’ discretion, proposals may be assigned to a different category to that submitted if the content is deemed more relevant.
- Only the short-listed proposals for each category will be announced.
- In the event that the judges believe that there is no suitable or valid entry to win a category, they have the right not to announce a winner.