Terms & Conditions of the CPhI Pharma Awards Gala Tickets
- The Gala is organised by UBMi (the "Organiser"), whose office is at de Entree 73, 1101 BH Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- You apply for a ticket to the Gala by completing this Order Form. The Organiser may at its absolute discretion accept or refuse your application. A binding contract will be formed only when the Organiser provides you with its written acceptance of your application.
- By purchasing a ticket to the Gala, you agree to: comply with any joining instructions in respect of the Gala; and comply with the health and safety provisions and other rules put in place by the Gala venue.
- The Organiser reserves the right, due to unforeseen circumstances, to alter the: content; location; timetable; speakers; venue; and/or other technical or administrative details in respect of the Gala. The Organiser will endeavour to provide you with notice of any such alterations.
- You may transfer your ticket to another individual within the same company or group of companies PROVIDED that the recipient of the ticket would have been eligible to purchase the ticket at the price that you paid for it.
- You may cancel your ticket to attend the Gala if you provide written notice to the Organiser which we receive at least 30 days’ prior to the commencement of the Gala and the Organiser provides written acknowledgement of such notice. If you provide notice in this way, you will be refunded if you have already paid for your ticket.
- If you fail to provide us with written notice which is acknowledged by the Organiser in accordance with section 6, you will be required to pay the full cost of your ticket. If you have already paid for your ticket, no refund will be given.
- The Organiser’s liability for any losses you may suffer as a result of us breaching these terms and conditions or for any breach of any statutory duty or negligence or otherwise is strictly limited to the total purchase price of the Gala ticket or (if liability occurs in respect of more than one ticket) those relevant Gala tickets.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, neither the Organiser nor any of its directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for any of the following losses or damage (howsoever arising and whether such losses were foreseeable or not): loss of profit; loss of revenue; loss of business or opportunity; loss of reputation or goodwill; and/or any indirect, consequential or special loss; whether arising in connection with the Gala or the provision of our services to you.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the Organiser’s liability for (i) death or personal injury as a result of its negligence; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) any liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
- These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter, shall be subject to Dutch law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Dutch courts.
- All bookings made within 30 days of the Gala must be paid by credit card only.
It may be necessary due to unforeseen circumstances to alter the content, timing, or venue. This contract is subject to Dutch law.
Data Protection: By entering your details in the fields above, you agree to allow UBM Information Ltd and companies associated with the event to contact you (by mail, telephone, or fax) regarding relevant products or services provided. If at any time you no longer wish to: i) receive anything from UBMi or ii) have your data made available to carefully selected 3rd parties please write to the Data Protection Co-ordinator, UBMi, EL15, FREEPOST LON 15637, TONBRIDGE, TN9 1BR, phone +44 (0)20 7921 8039 or email email@example.com quoting IT Broadcast.